The Best Option for Roof Replacement in Covington
Are you experiencing a leaky or damaged roof? Perhaps you’re finding shingles in your yard or maybe your observing pools of water starting to build up. If you’re witnessing any of these or other issues, it’s time to call Garcia Roofing and Sheet Metal to help you with your roof replacement. Our team of experts are the leading roof replacement specialists in the Covington area. We work alongside insurance companies, taking the hassle of insurance claims off your shoulders.
How Can I Tell if my Roof Needs Full or Partial Replacement?
Over time, roofs experience wear and tear from weather and other natural elements. Shingles that are loose or coming off the roof, tears, and sagging are common indications that you are in need of a partial or full roof repair. Our professional trained roofing experts will perform a thoroughly detailed inspection of your roof and will provide a free estimate that will encompass the best roofing solution for your home.
Whether your roof is no longer under warranty, heavily damaged, or if you’ve been constantly repairing it to help it last longer, Garcia Roofing will be able to determine the best course of action for the safety and protection of your home.
Signs you might need a new roof:
- Roof is over 20 years old
- Roof looks old and worn
- Hail or wind damage
- Roof is leaking
- Shingles are cracking, curling, or blistering
- Shingles are missing, torn, or damaged
- Extensive granule loss on shingles, fiberglass is visible
You can also see our FAQ section for more information!
The Roof Replacement Process:
When it’s time to replace your roof, Garcia Roofing will:
- Remove all old shingles/tiles.
- Make necessary repairs to the original roof decking.
- Replace flashing and other roofing components as needed. This is usually installed at areas where leaks may occur—around the chimney, roof-to-wall junctions, etc.
- Install proper weatherproofing and moisture-barrier underlayment.
- Install new shingles or tiles.
- Clean up construction area and magnet for nails.
- Final inspection with our quality control supervisor.
Garcia Roofing hand-nails every shingle above manufacturer specifications.
We hold our roofing crews to very high standards, and work diligently to provide our customers with superior products and services. Read about our quality guarantee.
What Brands of Shingles Do You Install?
Garcia Roofing installs the following brands of shingles:
Do you need to file an insurance claim for a roof replacement on your Baton Rouge home? No worries! Garcia Roofing and Sheet Metal is here to help. Check out our Insurance Claim FAQs.