Garcia Roofing Blog
We continue to receive new information on the spread of the COVID-19 CoronaVirus. Garcia Roofing now has the ability to inspect your roof, complete an estimate, and do a “virtual” meeting with you if you are not comfortable with face to face meetings!
Our main goal is to ensure the health of our customers, team, and community members by following the Center for Disease Control (CDC) as well as our local health agencies for news and advice. In addition to the CDC guidelines, our team is taking the following precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Implementing a “No-Handshake Policy” for all staff. Our team encourages customers to follow suit and maintain social distancing.
- Team members that are able to are working from home to lessen the number of people in and out of our office.
- We are monitoring all employees for symptoms and will be sent home if any symptoms occur.
- Cleaning materials are readily available to all team members
- Implementing a “Face Covering Policy” for all employees and visitors inside our offices and at customer appointments
- All department meetings held via Zoom or Teams
- 6ft social distancing required for all employees and visitors
- All visitors and guests are required to “check-in” upon entering the building. This includes being given a facemask, temperature being checked, and exposure questionnaire.
To keep up to date on news and resources on how to prepare your home, please visit www.coronavirus.gov.